Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Open Door

The truth is, every human being alive today can be saved. All they need to do is invite Jesus, because He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

The truth for each one of us alive today, insofar as we still have breath in us, is that;

Jesus Christ, the King of Glory, yet full of grace, knocks at the doors of our hearts, with a still, small voice.

The ear of faith hears the Holy Spirit!

REVELATION 3:7-8
{3:7} And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; "These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; {3:8} I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name."

2 comments:

  1. I have spoken to many people about their views on God. Many are disillusioned about the vast amount of people who believe in Christ but yet disagree amongst themselves greatly about what the bible actually says. Many churches have gone into prosperity teachings making people think that the more you have is the closer you are to God you are. Everyone believes they have the truth but instead of embracing one another and working through the scriptures they distant themselves portraying the other as wrong or evil.

    I personally don't have the answer, as I've experienced too much myself but I would say that if more christians were open and willing to speak to people on a level (regardless to that persons religion, sexual orientation etc ) with respect without passing immediate judgement then more people would be willing to listen. Rome wasn't built in a day. Inviting Jesus is easier said than done. Hope you don't mind my comment Untonyto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome your comment, Rum-Punch Drunk. It reminds me of this quote: "It's not that people have found religion to be false, it is that they have tried it and found it to be hard." My own experience agrees. The hard part is pride and sin.

    ReplyDelete

Comment freely.