Monday, December 30, 2013

M.I.S.T.A.K.E.S - Embrace Them

What are mistakes?
Messages that tell me I still have many steps to make in life

Interruptions that should cause me to reflect and think

Signposts that direct me back to the road

Tests that push me towards greater maturity

Awakenings that keep me in the game of eternity

Keys that I can use to unlock the next door

Explorations that let me journey where I have never been

Statements about development and progress

Mistakes forewarn us, but only if we learn from them. The fear of making mistakes is crippling and limiting. Reality is, challenges and tests show us who we are. If we face them with boldness and courage, our honest mistakes end up as valuable lessons first and foremost.
 
If a slight mistake makes you think you are beaten in life, then you really are beaten!

If you think you dare not, chances are, you will not!

Be courageous. You'll make some mistakes, but that's part of life. Cheer up, take heart, forward march!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely.