Friday, May 25, 2012

Eleven factoids


One of my favorite blogger-friends, @Akellove, tagged me in one of those "tag others" list things. Now I'm not big on divulging my random details and asking others to divulge their personal details unless it's a date and we're gelling. But in the interest of treading new frontiers, I'll shed my prudish tendencies for now. Besides, I was tagged alongside what I think is an awesome bunch of fabfollows for enhancing my twitter experience.

Post rules
** Post 11 random things about yourself
** Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
** Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
** Notify those tagged of the game
** Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
** No tag backs

11 random things about myself

1. I'm the least random person I know - after my mother. I need my own actions to make sense to me most of the time. Can you understand that?
2. I hate pineapples. I don't know why, I just remember the day I made that decision. I was five, or something juvenile like that.
3. I'm a simpleton. Convoluted gadgetry does not rock my bones. My tastes are rudimentary.
4. I talk to myself sometimes. Being alone a lot does that to you.
5. I think I'm too well rounded to specialize. Jack of all "trades", master of none. At least for now.
6. I think too much.
7. My first real crush was in 1996. It was INTENSE.
8. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure.
9. I'm NOT a morning person. Hoping to NEVER have to become one. Average sleep time is 2am.
10. I'm running out of random things about myself. (???)
11. All these "I" statements turn me off. I hate talking about myself. Ugh, I just did it again. And again. Yuck.


@Akellove's 11 questions

1. What country have you always wanted to go to?
Brazil; the whole culture, flamenco dancers are awesome. Rwanda; greenery.

2. Do you believe in the traditional sense of heaven and hell (harps, angels, brimstone, wailing and gnashing of teeth)? Discuss (lol)
Yes. It's Biblical. Not eternal torture of hellfire though. Eternal life is for the elect.

3. What is your favorite book/author?
Chimamanda Adichie. Maybe its someone else, I read obsessively, but she on my mind right now.

4. What did you think of Avengers?
Awesome! Because @Akellove said so. I haven't watched it, will try though.

5. What New Year's resolution have you actually kept?
Not a single one, sorry to say.

6. Where is the best place to kiss? (interpret that as you will ;o) :D)
Luscious sensuous lips.

7. What's the last thing you ate?
Chapati and honey!

8. How many people know your deepest, darkest secret?
Three; Me, myself and I.

9. Do you do charity work?
Sometimes!

10.Do you have a tattoo, and of what?
None, none planned.

11.What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
It was too massive and it was discovered so I still quake with shame to this day!

Rules I prefer to break
** Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions. (Live and let live, I say.)

1 comment:

  1. You haven't WHAT? Are you still in Nairobi? How have you not...I really think you'll like it. It's surprisingly smart for a superhero movie.

    I really wanted you to expound on the hell one. Adventists don't really dig the whole eternal burnation thing either.

    ReplyDelete

Comment freely.